Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Days of our Lives

Thank you so much to everyone for playing along with me in documenting A Day in the Life.  Wowza, it's a lot of work (especially if you take a whopping 350!!!!!! photos like me), but it is so fun to see what everyone gets up to during the day.  I loved both the variety and the similarities in all the posts.  And now, without further ado:  

Like sands through the hourglass, these were the days of our lives...








For anyone who hasn't sent their link to me yet, there's still time! I can add it to this post as you send it over the next day or so.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Laura, what a fun collection of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! I read all of them and would love to join in on the next one!

    ReplyDelete