a $10 Starbucks giftcard!
(Why Starbucks? Because nothing says newborn like espresso? Or maybe just cause you all seemed to like that particular giveaway a lot when I did it a little while back.)
So! To enter just leave a comment with the specific day and time (make sure to specify AM or PM) you think Baby Bruzzah will be born and also leave an email if you do not have a blog or profile with contact information.
Here is some helpful info that is likely completely irrelevent to help you in your guessing:
- Due date is Saturday, July 2. This is EXTREMELY accurate as I was a charting fool and knew that I ovulated on October 10.
- Bella's due date was May 19 (also extremely accurate as was based on ovulation date) and she came on May 27.
- As of Tuesday, I was 2 cm dilated and "quite" soft/effaced and the nursing student could poke the head pretty easily.
- I get contractions all the time these days, but nothing that you could time.
- I keep losing bits of my mucus plug. (**Kindly passes vomit bags around.**)
- I'm feeling especially nesty and am actually finding some energy to get things done.
- I am experiencing something that rhymes with "moose drools", which is often a labor sign.
- The midwife thought I would be more likely to give birth prior to 40 weeks this time around.