- Emptied the dishwasher...twice.
- Loaded the dishwasher...twice.
- Hand washed all the plastics & cooking dishes...twice. Bella loves helping to rinse the dishes, so it is a fabulous way to entertain her while getting actual chores done.
- Took both kids on an errand that required a 30-minute drive each way.
- Organized Bella's disaster of a room.
- Made Hungarian Stoup for dinner, using up several CSA veggies for the win.
- Completed a book review for BlogHer.
- Took a nap with my chubby, squishy boy.
- Made squash bread with blueberries with Bella, using up more of the endless CSA veggies.
- Did arts & crafts stuff with Bella.
- Only relied on Caillou & Barney for 45 minutes total during the day.
- Remained unfazed when both kids were crying at the same time...twice.
- Had a living room dance party.
- Showed Bella the delights of standing outside during a summer rain.
- Spent time with my SIL and Husband after Bella went to bed.
- Bathe anyone, including myself.
- Exercise (although the threatening skies in the afternoon was partly to blame for that)
- Do any other cleaning
- Find time to write this blog post
So for any mamas-of-two-to-be - IT'S NOT THAT BAD. Really. Yes, tiring. Yes, frustrating on (lots of) occasion(s). Yes, I just wanted to drink that cup of coffee on my own for two seconds FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! But not that bad. So, you can do it! RAH RAH RAH!
And so can I.