You will take photos throughout the day and then type up a post and let me know the link by the end of Wednesday, October 24. Then I will put together a round-up post on Friday, October 26 with links to all of the Day in the Life posts so we can stalk each other.
The Usual Fine Print
- Pick a day between now and Wednesday, October 24 and take pictures all the live-long day. You might want to keep notes of what goes down so you don't forget later on when typing up the post. I often will take pictures that I know I won't use, but will serve as a reminder of what was happening.
- Make sure to include pictures of YOU during the day, even if that means mirror self-portraits (turn the flash off!) or using that good old timer. And don't forget to include pictures of the mundane - your make-up on the bathroom counter, the messy office desk, your lunch, what you bought at Target, a note your spouse scribbled for you. That's part of what makes it so interesting.
- It's up to you how detail-oriented you want to be. I go detailed, but there is no need for you to do the same.
- This is not just for the mommy blogger set. I actually prefer it to be a mix of people in all different sorts of lives. And please, please, please play along if you live outside the US & Canada! I heart you, foreigners.
- You will need to have your Day in the Life post published on your blog by Wednesday, October 24 and you need to email me when you are finished: firstname.lastname@example.org I will publish the round-up post on Monday, August 13.