Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sleeper

Tonight Husband went to check on Bella about an hour after we had put her to bed for the night. He called softly to me that I had to come and see her. Would her head be in another laundry basket ("I wanted to pretend I was a baby in a crib!")? Or maybe she would be half-in-and-half-out of bed with her top half on the floor? Or maybe she would be leaning on the half-deflated air mattress, practically vertical and standing? It's become a fun game of wondering what is behind door number one.

But it wasn't anything so crazy or funny tonight. She was in her bed. And the moment I saw her I knew just what Husband was seeing.


She's still our baby. 

 
Our crazy, hilarious, frustrating, incredibly smart, overly sassy, and oh-so-talkative baby.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! This had to have caused a spike on the Baby #3 graph. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute :) "Our crazy, hilarious, frustrating, incredibly smart, overly sassy, and oh-so-talkative baby" - Wait are you talking about my child?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. No matter how old they get, they are still our babies, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Squishy one month old Bella makes me want more babies, pronto :)

    ReplyDelete