Tuesday, April 30, 2013

These are the Days of our Lives: Spring 2013

Thanks to everyone who participated this quarter! I haven't had time to read them myself quite yet so I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the week reading them and commenting left and right.

Remember: if you like something/relate to something/laugh at something I would encourage you to leave a comment. Commenting is part of what makes blogging so special and fun and creates BFFs. Why just this week I exchanged phone numbers with a commenter-turned-friend out on the East Coast. We have promised each other that we would never ever actually phone each other to chat (the horror) but might exchange delightful life tidbits and/or artistic selfies* via text. *Code for nudie pics, obvs. See? Don't you want that in your life? 

I predict Husband getting mildly concerned and coming to find me to discuss this phone number exchange in 3....2...1.... Wheeeee!

First up my week-in-the-lifers, who get top billing, followed by the day-in-the-life peeps.

WEEK IN THE LIFE

Minnesota


Minnesota


Minnesota


Minnesota


Minnesota


DAY IN THE LIFE

North Carolina


Ohio


Sweden


Minnesota


Northeast


Minnesota


Minnesota


Wisconsin


Michigan


Minnesota


Wisconsin


Texas


Minnesota


Ohio


Tennessee


Minnesota


Minnesota

6 comments:

  1. I love the random life observation texts from internet strangers turned real life friends :) How else would I have known about "Matt Seracen" entering into your real life experience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read as many of these as I can! I didn't make it this time around because I kept forgetting the camera! I need more practice. I might put a DITL together for my own purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else notice themselves narrating everything they do in their head after reading these? "I open up my computer and read some more blogs even though I know I should go to sleep..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this postings. much obliged and appreciated. good work! why don't I all get together in a few weeks and celebrate? my blog sucks worse than my english...Husband

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Laura, love your blog and have read it since preggy blonde days. Planning to join you for the next day in the life series and add some aussie content!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some day again soon, I hope to complete another day in the life. I really wanted to over the last week, but there's no other excuse other than my draining job. But, your life is always fun to follow on the blog and Instagram! I need to comment more (heck, I need to take more downtime to catch up on blogs). Yay for blogs and internet friends! :)

    ReplyDelete