Wednesday, August 6, 2014

These are the Days of Our Lives: Summer 2014

29 participants! 13 states! 5 nations! OH THE JOY!

And I need to include my usual urging for readers to leave comments and for bloggers to consider turning off any extra commenting steps for a day or two to make the commenting process easier. These posts are a lot of work and comments are so nice to get.

Without further ado, in the order in which I received them...


Minnesota



Massachusetts



West Virginia



Oregon



Czech Republic



Michigan



South Carolina


North Carolina


Florida



Wisconsin



Minnesota



Minnesota



Minnesota



Minnesota



North Carolina



Wisconsin



Texas



Sweden



New Mexico



Wisconsin



Australia



New Zealand



Illinois



North Carolina



Minnesota



Minnesota



Minnesota



Minnesota



Maine



Minnesota

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading all of these and I'm now sad they're over! I'm such a voyuer -- these are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete